August 21, 2012

Dealing With Disappointment

Not really what I wanted on a beautiful Tuesday morning.


"
...

I'm unfortunately not going to be able to renew your lease after your six-month term is up.  Right after I leased the condo to you, I lost my job...

...

so I have decided to move back out to Portland where the job market is better and start again...

... 

As it stands now, your lease would expire Dec. 15th, which is a really bad time of year to have to move given the holidays.  I want you to know that I will not hold you to staying that long if you find an alternative living situation prior to Dec. 15th and want to vacate sooner.


...

I know it probably seems as if you've just settled in only to have me throw you this curveball.  I feel really bad about this.  I never would have anticipated this situation, and I apologize for any inconvenience it causes you.

...

"


So, uh, moving again, sometime.

Maybe it's another blessing in disguise?


No comments:

Post a Comment