February 1, 2012

Tupperware Does Not Grow on Trees


Brother:  All of my tupperware is in the sink waiting to be washed.  I can’t bring myself to just do it, just wash the stuff.  It’s been there for weeks.
Me:  Wait, this is the same tupperware you were complaining about a couple Saturdays ago?
Brother:  Yeah.
Me:  Gross.
Brother:  And, because I don’t have a single piece of it clean, then I have nothing to put leftovers in.
Me:  Use foil.
Brother:  I don’t have any foil.  And since I have nothing to put leftovers in, then I’ve stopped cooking.  But I still need to feed myself so I started eating out all the time.  And because I’m eating out all the time I’m destroying my money situation.
Me:  This sounds pretty catastrophic.
Brother:  Do you see?  Do you see how not doing my dishes is destroying my entire LIFE??
Me:  So go do them.
Brother:  Uggggghhh.  I just can’t be bothered.

No comments:

Post a Comment