January 27, 2012

Happy Birthday, Yellow Teapot!

Wow, so I wrote a post about how this blog is one year old today.  But, if I'd actually SCROLLED ALL THE WAY DOWN THE PAGE, I'd have noticed it was actually January 9th.  ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!  I've been waiting all month to post a Birthday Post and I totally effed it up.  Figures . . .

So, here's the post that I meant to post on The Teapot's birthday, January 9th, the lovely Capricorn she is:


Today, you are *one* year old and I feel mighty proud that I didn't let you die.  I came close, sometimes leaving one, two, three, five weeks in between posts . . . And I'm famous for starting ambitious projects and then never finishing them.  So, it's quite the feat that I kept you under my wing for an entire year to let you grow and flourish.


Boo-yah.




<3

1 comment: