January 5, 2012

Today, in Order:

. Bruno Mars

. puke green

. April weather in January

. bitchy things falling out of my mouth

. wide-eyed moons

. a date with myself and a pile of Thai food
          Soon, someone will make you very proud.

. the new definition of restless
          restless:
          wanting to be doing something other than what you're currently doing,
          even if it's the thing you want to be doing

. Sometimes it feels like the "past" me exists simultaneously with the "current"
  and "future" me.  Like everything I've ever experienced before or will experience
  at some time is all happening at once, always now, in the present.

. eight tiny cups of tea
  baby clothes, pregnancy,
  three desserts a day and
  dreadlocks
  I don't eat very well --
  I'm not vegan.
  school and washboard abs
  and dickhole husbands working
  sixty hour weeks
  This food is too heavy for me
  please take it all home
  there's too much sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment