January 11, 2012

In Case It Was a Mystery:

Yes, I teared up while listening to Adele on the way to work this morning and didn't feel silly about it.

Yes, I will hold in my pee while waiting for someone else's bomb to clear.

Yes, I eat popcorn off the carpet when it falls out of my fingers, past the ten-second-rule.

Yes, a part of me is totally over this "Earth" thing and awaiting the alien arrival.

Yes, I write somewhat irrelevant items on my To-Do List just so I can cross them off.

Yes, I dropped a piece of steak on the kitchen floor, rinsed it off, and then mixed it with the other pieces of steak so I wouldn't know which one it was.

Yes, experiencing a full moon in Cancer when you have a Cancer Moon produces migraines (or so I'm convinced).

Yes, I would much rather be a mermaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment