March 27, 2011

Breakfast WIN

Brother Number One took up the Atkins thing last week, so I cooked up a badass full-on (nearly) non-carb breakfast.

Cheesy Egg Mess
Three eggs
Splash of Heavy Whipping Cream (unwhipped)
Shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
Extra pepperjack cheese
Cayenne pepper
Topped with avocado and chunky salsa

Fat mild Italian sausages

Coffee, with naturally carb-free Heavy Whipping Cream (unwhipped), Splenda, served in a perfectly weighted small brown coffee mug with matching saucer



 Tiny kitchen + lots of cooking = a wee of a time (!)

Mug!

 

2 comments:

  1. Surreal that--before reading your text--I recognized the hand in your first pic as belonging to your Eldest Bro without needing to see his face. ;)

    I SO enjoy your blog dearie! The mix of prose, photography, and pics of original art is mui tasty to the eyes. I could curl up on the couch and nuk on it for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 non whipped whipping cream in my coffee!

    ReplyDelete