February 10, 2011

Quick, Give Me a Title! --Your Mom Looks Good in that Tube Top

                                  
                          “You don’t often see camels involved in a riot.”     –KT


If I could get past my short attention span,
         I might be able to  accomplish something really great.


“I bet the Dalai Lama doesn’t have to push paper.”    Will


                     It turns out my gynecologist is not, in fact, a lesbian. 
                     I won't say I'm not a little disappointed by this.


Of note:
    Fantastic calamity
    Calamtastic fanamity


                                    The bus stinks it smells like mold and vomit,
                                    sour and stale like wet shoes
                                    worn and old, like a weary old man with creaky joints and sticky bones,
                                    sad and lifeless like the plants my brown thumb smothers, letting go
                                    to other times and other lives away from wilted skulls and fragile soil.

No comments:

Post a Comment