February 8, 2011

Divritriculus

From: Mom
Sent: 02/08/2011

So yeah . . .

I'm a little scared for Jim. I don't WANT to think about the "what if," but I can't help it. . . so, I'm puttering around and practicing deep breathing. . . I may go in search of drugs here shortly. . . <not really>

Jim says his diagnosis might technically be "diverticulitis," but he's calling it "angry asshole," which is better all the way around. Especially since he pronounces diverticulitis "divritriculus."

On a different note = you have TOTALLY got to check out the "google" header for today. It's a mind bender! THAT'S the job I want. . . changing the google. 

I'm gonna go. I've got bacon on and with my new SUPER HOT stove, there's a good chance I'll catch the kitchen on fire.

Yo' Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment