September 13, 2012

Of Home and Things

September 11, 2012

We got keys.  

Lying on the empty floor felt nice.



It still smells like paint, but it's alright.  And it's really cute.

But, it is difficult to be excited right now, for two reasons:
  1. Life (read: work) is too stressful
  2. Moving BLOWS
Even though it's only about a hundred feet away, it's still moving, and I still have to change my address, move the electricity, update my address with everyone and every company I'm currently in contact with, sign up for gas service, rent some dollies... A bunch of really annoying things that I'd hoped to not have to deal with for a while.

But what can I do?  Not much.  Except sit here and whine about it while eating fresh blueberries and yogurt, and making sure I jump on the fast moving train that is my recent creative rampage (crampage?).  Some of the stuff I'm working on is a little bit secret, and Susan Miller said it would behoove me right now to continue to work in "secret."  

Since she's right about almost everything, I'm going to take her advice.


No comments:

Post a Comment