September 27, 2012

Home Therapy

The following items are my feelings about things:

  • Dining room - LOVE it, and not just because I've never had a dining room before.  Who DOESN'T love bay windows?!
  • Kitchen - warming up to it.  The size and shape is a little unfortunate, and the color of the tile makes my eyeballs bleed, but I'll get there.  I'll learn to like it soon enough.
  • Refrigerator - HAAAAATE.  "Gently used" my @$$.  NOTHING fits properly.  How is this possible?  How is it possible the MILK and MAYONNAISE do not fit properly?!?
  • Living room - still in progress.  I will enjoy it immensely once it's not filled with crap anymore and the ant trail is no longer stretching the length of the entire GD house to the trash can.
  • Bathroom - the light pink, medium pink, dark raspberry pink, and black tile doesn't bother me as much in the bathroom than in the kitchen.  Maybe because pink makes more sense in a bathroom?  And the tub is HOOJ (well, huge for me.....) so, yeah.  Love that.
  • Boudoir - FAB!  It's cool, dark, secluded... The temperature stays the most consistent of anywhere else in the house and is soothing, calm, and wonderful... I haven't slept this well in a looooong time.  YAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment