June 23, 2011

Poo Poo on You

I almost bought a black dress today at Target but I was so annoyed by Project Demolition going on in there and the makeshift cardboard dressing room and not being able to find anything and wanting to wander through the Target that I know and love and get lost in the predictability that I boycotted buying anything.

No wait, that's a lie.  I bought toothpaste.

And trash bags.

And my favorite instant pasta (I know, gross) on sale for a dollar.  ONE DOLLAR.

And cereal because I forgot I'm almost out and man would I be pissed upon discovering that in the morning.

Okay so I didn't boycott Target.  Really the dress just made me look like a paper bag and that's probably why I didn't buy it (among other things).  I still felt like buying it, though.  Why do we do that?  Want things that even look like crap?  Women are funny.

And pretty weird, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment