February 17, 2011


Today I am wearing puke colored shoes that match my puke colored sweater, the color not of my heart, but close to it.  I slept deeply last night in spite of unsettling dreams about robots, dinosaurs, and a horrifying upheaval of the world as I know it.  The robots themselves aren’t the unsettling part, but the part where they discover I’m the only human left and try to destroy me –-

I still feel a little unnerved. 

In the dream, my friends and coworkers, the ones I’m with today, are all robots that look unmistakably like humans.  I feel more than a little compelled to give them a once-over, maybe examine them a bit, to see if I perhaps find clues to their true origin.

     Yeah, MG – I hope you don’t mind. I’m just going to lift up your hair and have a nice long look at the back of your head where the hair meets the scalp.  Maybe a lengthy gaze into your eyes, deep into your pupils.  Feeling okay today?  Any, uh, malfuctions, per se?  Oh, no reason. 

Sweet KT ...

No strange findings to report thus far.  Except dried chocolate on the crotch of my pants.

1 comment:

  1. shoes <3

    im glad your heart is no longer black. i understand its coloring.

    ReplyDelete