January 13, 2011

Hound's Tooth and Tiny Batmans

Curious:

Compulsively stuffing napkins into my purse

Discovering coffee is like Mexican food: the more I consume it, the more I want to be consuming it

Arriving in the Northwest, breathing that fantastically fresh air, the ahhh feeling of being where I am supposed to be, resting where my soul insists I rest

Feeling the surge of creativity through my veins as if the geography itself, the twisting rivers and winding roads of the landscape beneath, lends to my steady and quickened heartbeat

What do you spend your lunch breaks doing?
     What do you want to spend your lunch breaks doing?

Just because the carrot cake is there doesn't mean you must eat it

The Tales of Garlic Fingers

Hound's Tooth does, in fact, occasionally look like tiny Batmans

When did I start preferring the shady side of the street?

Hello.  I love you.  Won't you tell me your name?

No comments:

Post a Comment